CAM367 - Susan G. Komen Orange County

    HOPE – Deep V-Neck T-Shirt – Purple

    6035


    [ Deep V-Neck T-Shirt ]

    The softest, smoothest, best-looking women's T-shirt.
    • 100% combed ringspun cotton
    • Longer length body and shoulder taping
    shirt-sizing For a looser fit we suggest going up one size.

    SizeWidthLength
    S15.526
    M16.526.5
    L17.527
    XL18.527.5
    2XL19.528.5
    modC367pd07
    modC367pd07
    modC367pd07-bk
    modC367art

    Shipping Info

    We custom print all orders at the end of the campaign to enable us to give $6 on your behalf to the charity. We appreciate your patience and joining with us in making a difference!

    Orders are mailed via first-class or priority mail.

    Shipping Costs;
    US: $4.99 for the first item and $2.00 for each additional item.
    Canada: $9.50 for the first item and $4.00 for each additional item.
    International: $12.50 for the first item and $4.00 for each additional item.

    Return Policy

    If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right. View Details

    SKU: modC367pd007 Tag: Breast Cancer CAMPAIGN:

    Supporting

    Susan Komen OC logo sm

    $6 from every purchased item is donated to Susan G. Komen Orange County. 75% of the funds raised stay in Orange County for local breast health outreach, education and special initiatives, and two community-based grants programs to engage other local organizations. The remaining 25% goes to the Susan G. Komen Research and Grant Training Program.

    Available Products
    Clear
    View Sizing Chart & Product Details
    $0 raised $1000 goal
    This product will be printed once the campaign ends.

    Days

    Hours

    Minutes

    Seconds

    Supporting

    Susan Komen OC logo sm

    $6 from every purchased item is donated to Susan G. Komen Orange County. 75% of the funds raised stay in Orange County for local breast health outreach, education and special initiatives, and two community-based grants programs to engage other local organizations. The remaining 25% goes to the Susan G. Komen Research and Grant Training Program.

    Watch video to learn more about Susan G. Komen OC

     

    Shipping Info

    We custom print all orders at the end of the campaign to enable us to give $6 on your behalf to the charity. We appreciate your patience and joining with us in making a difference!

    Orders are mailed via first-class or priority mail.

    Shipping Costs;
    US: $4.99 for the first item and $2.00 for each additional item.
    Canada: $9.50 for the first item and $4.00 for each additional item.
    International: $12.50 for the first item and $4.00 for each additional item.

    Return Policy

    If you're not 100% satisfied, let us know and we'll make it right.View Details

    SKU: modC367pd007 Tag: Breast Cancer CAMPAIGN: